Dallas Immigration Lawyer

  1. Home
  2.  → 
  3. Immigration
  4.  → Family Based Immigration

Family Based Immigration: Uniting Families Is Our Mission

If you are a citizen or a legal permanent resident in America and would like to reunite family members in this country, there steps you can take. With our help, you can “petition” family members for immigration visas or green cards. We assist you by requesting consent of the Department of Homeland Security immigration inspector, preparing required documentation, and communicating with the agencies to ensure the best chance for success.

There are limitations on the number of visas released each year. We help reunite families by managing the process for successful filing and guiding you through the necessary procedures from beginning to end. Call our office in Dallas, Texas at 214-504-1137 for immediate support.

Who Qualifies As “Family”?

For family-based immigration, the following family members qualify if you are a U.S. citizen.

  • Your spouse or your child under 21 years old.
  • Your parent (if you are at least 21 years old).
  • Your unmarried child over 21 years old, and their children.
  • Your married child of any age and their children.
  • Your sibling and his or her spouses and children (if you are at least 21 years old).

If you are a U.S. permanent resident, you can petition on behalf of:

  • Your spouse or your child under 21 years old.
  • Your unmarried child over 21 years old.

If you are seeking a temporary immigrant visa for your non-American fiancée, we can help with this process as well. In certain situations you first must apply for a special kind of visa for them to receive permission to travel to the U.S. for purposes of getting married. Once married, your spouse can apply for permanent residence separate from the initial visa.

Contact An Experienced Immigration Attorney

For an effective immigration lawyer with more than a decade of experience working in various immigration law areas, contact us by e-mail or call 214-504-1137. You will be in the hands of a highly qualified legal team that knows immigration law in Texas. Se habla español.