Areas Of Practice
- Immigration & Naturalization Law
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Custody & Visitation
- Texas, 1996
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1998
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, Dallas, Texas
- Honors: Advanced Appellate Moot Court, BLSA
- Texas Wesleyan University, Fort Worth, Texas
- Honors: Dean's List 1986-1990, Quadrangle Society
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Secretary Texas, Oklahoma and New Mexico Chapter, 1997
- American Bar Association, Member
- J.L. Turner Legal Association, Member
- State Bar of Texas, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Dallas District Attorney's Office, Assistant District Attorney
Pro Bono Activities
- Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program
- Center for Survivors of Torture
- New Mexico Chapter, 1997 to 2019
- Gamma Sigma Sigma
- Phi Alpha Delta
Ms Mugambi and her cordial staff became like family to us and coupled with her professional expertise and proven record, we could not have got a better attorney. We would like to recommend her unreservedly as that legal choice that you will not regret.
Irene Mugambi handled my case with knowledge and dedication, which made me feel confident because she knew what she was doing. She listens carefully and provides enough time during consultation...
I am honored to write this review on behalf of this law firm because of the good work they did for me and my family. I would not hesitate to solicit their services again — I would do it in a heartbeat. I strongly recommend anyone with immigration issues to contact...
We thank God that today my family and I are enjoying life and fulfilling the purpose for our destiny here because someone recommended attorney Mugambi to us.
I am happy and ecstatic to say that I am a proud permanent resident of the United States, thanks to Irene Mugambi's hard work and relentless efforts.