Advocate in Divorce, Adoption and Immigration
The Law Office of Irene Mugambi, P.C., is comprised of an experienced team with diverse backgrounds whose combined talents help families in many life situations. Our passion and expertise have assisted divorcing families reestablish their family unit, foreign nationals reunite with American-based family members, and new families successfully adopt.
Overall, our client-focused and family-centered approach helps families conquer life's challenges. If you are looking for a compassionate, effective legal team, call 214-504-1137 for guidance and counsel.
Principal attorney, Irene Mugambi, Esq., has effectively defended and facilitated family and immigration cases for over a decade. To Irene Mugambi, success is defined as maintaining the family goals set out by her clients in many family-related areas:
- In the event of a divorce, agreements are met involving division of property, assets and alimony.
- You and your child's best interests are represented during child custody, child support and visitation settlement agreements.
- An individual or couple will successfully adopt one or more children from a known or unknown source domestically or internationally.
- Family members from another country are able to immigrate to the U.S. through a visa, green card or family-based immigration process.
- When you need the legal firepower to help you avoid deportation or help granting you asylum.
- Women and children receive protection in violent or abusive situations.
We Stay the Course
Partner with a lawyer you can trust with your personal family or immigration matters. Call 214-504-1137 or complete our contact form. We proudly serve Dallas and north Texas communities. Se habla español.